As stated by Kachigan (1986),"The biggest challenge is to be able to recognize which types of analysis are most appropriate for a given situation, and how to interpret and apply the results" (p.3).
With the broad diversity of questions scientists seek to answer and the wide variety of statistical techniques available
StatRAC team can help you make the appropriate match between the research questions and the statistical techniques by:
- Providing you with statistical expertise
- Proposing experimental design and analysis strategies, performing statistical analyses, and collaborating with investigators to ensure the statistical integrity of reports.
- Building strategic partnerships with collaborators and promote statistical thinking
- Developing and deliver statistics courses to no statistician audiences
- Collaborating with scientists in support of external publications.
- Supporting regulatory submissions and investigations.
- Keeping you updated on the newest developments and breakthrough in statistics, drug development and other professional activities...