Statistical programming can be intimidating if you do not have much experience in this field. StatRAC's Senior SAS programmers are well versed in this domain and are able to take over the programming activities for trials, early phase projects or publication activities. All you need to do is tell us what your needs are and let us do the heavy lifting.
StatRAC programmers can assist you with :
- SAS Programming and Independent Validation of Tables, Listings, and Figures
- Define, implement and maintain data standards (CDISC)
- SAS Programming for Efficacy and Safety Tables, Listings and Graphs
- Electronic Document Integration
- SAS Programming for Integrated Safety and Efficacy Summaries
- Interim Analysis Programming