StatRAC's experienced biostatistics team is ready to help you in every aspects of pre-clinical, clinical trials and epidemiology research. Multiple healthcare institutions have depended on our experts over the years to help them carry out quality services from protocol designs to dissemination of results across all therapeutic areas. Maintaining the highest quality services in the healthcare department is something we take to heart.
StatRAC Biostatistics team can perform the following statistical tasks for you:
- Statistical analysis (pre-clinical, phase I – IV clinical studies, meta-analyses) and Interim
- Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic (Pk/PD) analysis
- Bayesian and Frequentist Data Analyses
- Sample size estimation and power calculation
- Calculate and interpret ratios, proportions, incidence rates, mortality rates, prevalence, and years of potential life lost.
- Service on Data Monitoring Committees (SDMC) and Data Safety Monitoring Boards (DSMB)
Statistical programming can be intimidating if you do not have much experience in this field. StatRAC's Senior SAS programmers are well versed in this domain and are able to take over the programming activities for trials, early phase projects or publication activities. All you need to do is tell us what your needs are and let us do the heavy lifting.
StatRAC programmers can assist you with :
- SAS Programming and Independent Validation of Tables, Listings, and Figures
- Define, implement and maintain data standards (CDISC)
- SAS Programming for Efficacy and Safety Tables, Listings and Graphs
- Electronic Document Integration
- SAS Programming for Integrated Safety and Efficacy Summaries
- Interim Analysis Programming
StatRAC’s diverse team of medical writers create documents that provide you with the most comprehensive and accurate results. Our experts also ensure that the documents comply with regulatory or other guidelines in terms of content, format, and structure.
StatRAC offers a broad range of medical writing services, including:
- Study design and Protocol development
- Statistical Analysis and programming Plan
- Medical publications (Abstracts and manuscripts)
- Case Report Forms
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Interim and fully integrated final clinical study reports
- Statistical reviewing of epidemiological reports
- Critically evaluate statistical analysis plans, results reports, manuscripts and published papers.